Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Just doin' my job

I am taking a break from dating horror to just write a "what's going on in my world" post.

Basically it goes like this...

LIFE IS KICKING MY ASS...HARD.

Between money stress, working at a job that I got burned out on and left once already, doing the whole "relationship" thing while having an extreme commitment phobia, and just basically trying to live each day, I am EXHAUSTED!

MENTALLY
EMOTIONALLY
PHYSICALLY
METAPHORICALLY
LITERALLY
AND ANY OTHER -LY THAT FITS!

Hence my lack of updates as of late. So there will be nothing juicy regarding my previous dating horror stories, just a single mom, trying to be super mom, and failing endlessly.

That's the thing, I feel like I am failing my daughter. I feel like I did 3 years ago when I was struggling to make ends meet. Losing my job really hurt. Especially considering I took on a car payment and other things when I got that job. I got my w2 for that job today, and realized I made well over half in 4 months than I will make at the job I went back to all year. That's horribly depressing. Add in the fact that one of our roommates is moving out and that all the bills will increase incredibly, and basically I am one hot mess.

But I digress, I don't mean to bitch too much. I am blessed beyond measure. Because everyday two little arms wrap around my neck and say "I love you Mommy" and I know that no matter what I have a purpose, and that purpose is to provide her with everything I can to meet her needs. I have done it before, I shall again. Not to say that her Dad wouldn't, but there is nothing like a Mother's love. And Punky Girl and I, well we are tighter than tight. She is my reason for breathing, and she has saved my life on more than one occasion! (now that's a good blog post, mental note!)

So basically life is trying to tear me down right now, and I am trying to stay afloat. I will stay afloat. No matter what. I am not above selling my soul for the sake of providing for my daughter. But that's the thing about Mommy's, that's what we do. We would kill for our children, we would give our lives for our children, and we would give any part of our bodies, including our soul, for our children. I love that girl more than life, and I will always make sure she is taken care of. Even if it means that I don't eat, sleep, or have a moment to think. I will always do what it takes.  And that's where I have been, so I apologize for my lack of entertainment, but it shall return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment